updated on 02.06.2021
Important information about visiting the exhibition
Due to the current situation, there are some notes and restrictions to consider:
- Please wear a mouth and nose protection (medical mask, FFP2 mask or mask of qualification KN95).
- The generally applicable rules of distance and hygiene apply throughout the building and in the exhibition rooms.
- Audio guides are available and are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Some media stations are deactivated for hygienic reasons.
- Avoid touching showcases, furniture and exhibits.
(university students, trainees, senior citizens,
|Pupils (12 years of age and older):||3,00€|
Group rates (10 pax onwards)
|Adults:||6,00€ (per person)|
|Reduced:||4,50€ (per person)|
|Pupils (12 years of age and older):||2,50€ (per person)|
We offer audio guides in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish or Polish. Audio guides are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
Public guided tours for individual visitors - "Around the Museum"
every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday:
Learn more about the Stasi on a guided tour of the compound of the former Stasi headquarters around the museum then explore the historical ministerial floor and the exhibition in the Stasi Museum on your own.
|Guided tour fee p.p. (plus admission):||4,00€|
Please register at the ticket counter before the tour begins!
The number of participants per tour is limited to 20 persons. The tour must be booked online!
Due to the current situation, we only offer tours for groups on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Please book your preferred date early with our visitor service.
- Introduction: State Security during the SED dictatorship
Begin your visit to the Stasi Museum with an introduction by a knowledgeable guide and then explore the historical ministerial floor and exhibition on your own. Our exhebition is bilingual in German and English.
The number of participants per tour is limited to 20 visitors.
- Special tour: Explore the Stasi-Minister's territory
The site, inaccessible until 1989, its history and extent are the focus of the tour. You will learn details about individual buildings and the departments of the Ministry of State Security that were operating there.
The number of participants per tour is limited to 20 visitors. Please take care to wear appropriate clothing according to the weather.
Prices (per guide)
|Adults:||50,00€ (+entrance fee)|
How to book a guided tour?
Please send an e-mail with your booking request to email@example.com. The request should contain the following details:
- Desired date and time of tour, along with an alternative appointment (if possible).
- Number of participants
- Type of group (pupils, students, adults…)
- Desired language (tours are currently available in German, English, French, Danish and Italian)
- Contact person, postal address and telephone number
You'll then receive an e-mail confirmation including information about price, payment methods and cancellation conditions.
WE RECOMMEND TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE in order to book a guided tour.
Please note that booking requests can not be processed on weekends or holidays. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Mo - Fr: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Weekend, Holidays: 11.00am - 6.00pm
Days off: 24./31. December
Public guided tours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday:
in German: 1 pm
in English: 3 pm
Monday - Friday:
Phone: +49 (0)30 - 553 68 54
Normannenstraße 20, Haus 1